Saturday, July 6, 2013

Step By Step, Topic By Topic!

Hello, Lovelies! 
I decided to create a simple outline of my future content for you all! Are you excited yet? 

The topic as I am sure you have seen is going to most definitely still be on abortion education, and my own pro-life stance. So, here goes a little organization for you and me. 
Also, feel free to comment any future discussion ideas, and things you would like to learn with me in the future. So without further ado here is a rough outline on my future posts. 

  • What is abortion?
  • What is my stance on abortion?
  • What is pro-life?
  • Physical health and abortion
  • Mental health and abortion
  • Reader requests
  • Educational article
  • Informational Video
  • Other interesting videos, articles, and my person views and various thoughts

I hope you come back to see what I'll be posting next! I will be updating frequently and I'd love to have you here again. See you later! 

No comments :

Post a Comment